Monday 30 August 2010

Melodiq - Straight From The Soul - Prod Terem



I have to give props to Melodiq as I've known of his music from the golden days of Soundclick's reign. Since then I've seen and heard him collab with heads like 20syl (another I first heard old soundclick, now known all over the world with his band 'Hocus Pocus'. Yep, him), Pat D & Lady Paradox, Shinobi & The Civil Mics Movement. To name a few. All production here is done by the French veteran that is Terem. I've been checking for him for a good few years now and I can say that if you're into your Hip Hop soul, Jazz, Funk etc etc etc... you'll enjoy these backing tracks as Melodiq brings with his clear, easy to follow and undiluted honest expression with features from artists from the U.S and Europe.

<a href="http://melodiq.bandcamp.com/album/straight-from-the-soul">Intro by MELODIQ</a>

No comments:

suggestions

Related Posts with Thumbnails